One of most important Southstar Shipping’s activities is the International Ocean Freight Forwarding business.
The company, present in a wide range of countries around the globe, handles both Import and Export LCL & FCL containers.
Through-out the last 30 years the company has successfully involved in forwarding and shipping operations of a number of key products such as:
- Primary Agricultural products Fresh or Processed/Conserved.
- Raw Tobacco leafs
- Raw recycling materials / tires / pulp paper
- Solar Panels
- Olive oil / Tomato Paste / Traditional Culinary products
- Soil / Salt / Hangrave / Marbles / Charcoal
- Building Materials / Bricks / Tiles / Sanitary ware,
- White appliances
- Furniture / Rattan and Wood
- Industrial finished products or material
- Aluminum Cans / Steel Coils / Cables
- Various types of Vehicles and Spare parts – Ro/Ro cargo
- Project Cargoes for large industrial units or construction plants
- Exhibition Materials, Artifacts and settings.
- Humanitarian Aid